- 1 Best Ford Escape Incentives, special offers and finance deals
- 2 Current Ford Lease deals and offers in the market today
- 3 Financing my Ford
- 4 What are the best Ford Escape Lease deals?
- 5 What are the incentives offered to me by Ford?
- 6 How much does leasing a Ford Escape Cost?
- 7 Is there any warranty on a Ford Escape Deal? If so, how much is it?
- 8 Is it better to purchase a Ford Escape outright, or better to lease it?
The Best Ford Escape Lease Deals – People either buy a car as a source of commute, for fun or luxury. It may be purchased by an individual, a commercial enterprise, or a family. But something that everyone wants and needs from a car is usually for the car to be safe, for a smooth driving experience, good aesthetics, and value for money. One of the best cars in the market that fits all of these requirements is the Ford Escape. After Ford redesigned its Escape line-up, the already pretty great cars became even better. The Ford Escape is an SUV or a Sports Utility vehicle. Those who are aware of cars and the market preferences for cars will realize that the current customer preference is towards an SUV compared to the earlier preference for sedans. This is because of the massive improvements that SUV models have seen over the past years. There are multiple options for SUVs as well – they are no longer the car of solely the very rich. The premium features of an average SUV are now seen in mid-level as well as high-level SUVs equally. Currently, the most popular Escape model is the 2020 Escape; however fret not, if you want a slightly older version such as the SE, or the Titanium, those are popular and can be found easily as well.
It has great mileage, and you can select between either FWD or 4WD. The control of the car is smooth and seamless, and driver-assist systems are to-die-for. You will also notice that the handling of the car is tremendously easy, and it comes with a cylinder activation system for added efficiency.
If you are big on saving the environment, the newer models of the Escape both a hybrid and a plug-in hybrid feature. They allow the car to run up to 30 miles on electricity. If you are wondering whether you should go in for the plug-in hybrid version, or the hybrid version, you can make a choice based on a variety of factors such as the exact features that you are looking for, fuel economy, and most importantly the price.
- The average cost of a lease for a Ford Escape starts at about 300$ per month. However, this price can vary depending on which lessor you are planning to lease the car from, and also the specific model and age of the car you choose.
- Usually, bumper to bumper warranties are provided for luxury cars, and the Ford Escape models are no exceptions.
- If you check out the Explorer lease deals, you will notice that cash rebates are not very easily available for the newer models. However, if you select a slightly older model or an entry-level car, the rebates and the cash-back offers are much more popular. You can also save quite a pretty penny with discounts and bonuses.
Best Ford Escape Incentives, special offers and finance deals
No doubt, someone who is either leasing or purchasing a car wants to do so to save some money. While people do not understand this, apart from negotiating the initial contract, they can also save a significant amount of money in the form of deals, incentives, and special offers. This depends on a variety of factors such as which dealership you choose, where you are located, and what the nature of the transaction is (such as if it is a lease, an outright purchase, amount of down payment, etc). Those who are considering the Ford Escape have quite the reason to celebrate because most Ford dealerships offer some type of discount, rebate, or cash back to their customers. You can also find a tremendously helpful discount on Ford Truck leases, should you be interested in buying a truck. If you do your research adequately, you can even be eligible for a cashback of up to 4500$!
Therefore, to save some money, do your research, not just online, but also visit your nearest ford dealership to ensure that you get a great deal and manage to save some money.
Current Ford Lease deals and offers in the market today
There are several factors to consider before leasing a vehicle, but undoubtedly, the most important factor in determining how much or how many miles you are going to drive. Currently, Ford dealerships usually offer mileage plans that cap out at about 19.5k miles a year. Depending on the amount that you are willing to pay as an extra, you may be able to negotiate some extra miles depending on which dealership that you approach.
While there is a plethora of information online, to get authentic and reliable information, it makes the most sense to approach the nearest dealership in case you are interested in renting a Ford on aspects such as terms, offers, etc. Here are the ballpark figures for Ford rentals.
- For a 2020 model of the Ford Explorer, the rental or lease is at about 300$ per month, with a sum of about 4000$ as down payment/upfront payment.
- The 2020 Ford Edge model is about 40$ more expensive, at about 340$ of the monthly payment and 3900$ upfront.
- The 2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid is cheaper, at a monthly rental of about 250$ and an upfront payment requirement of about 3000$.
- The 2020 Ford Escape is priced similarly to that of the Hybrid, but slightly more expensive at $279 a month, and 3500$ as a down payment.
- Cashback offers and rebates can reduce these rates. Enquire about models such as the Ford Mustang and the Ford EcoSport, as these have the highest offers and discounts.
Financing my Ford
Now that you have decided that you wish to lease a ford, the next obvious question is how to finance it. Ideally, if you are someone who spends a significant amount of mileage and drives a lot, a Ford is an ideal choice. As has been already discussed, there are plenty of deals that you can avail on new ford vehicles this year as well as on older models. The biggest advantage of approaching a dealership directly is that given that they are also incentivized towards selling or leasing their cars, they often give much better deals than traditional institutions and credit unions. If you are wondering how to approach the dealership and how to negotiate an ideal deal for yourself, check online. For instance, the Escape model has great financing options at most dealerships. Leverage information such as this to get yourself a great deal.
What are the best Ford Escape Lease deals?
As you have already seen, the Escape deals begin at about 300$ per month and have down payments ranging from about 2500$. Depending on which model you plan to choose, what features you want, how many miles you want on your car, and which dealerships you plan to approach, the price may vary. The best way to ascertain the cost of the lease as well as to check if you are eligible for any discounts, cashback, rebates, or offers is to approach the dealership directly and speak to a representative or an agent.
Best Ford Escape lease deals in MN
Now depending on the dealership, the cost of the lease may vary. Therefore, while it does help to research the internet and find a ballpark figure of how much your lease is going to cost you, you must remember that the deals offered by the dealership in your vicinity may be quite different. Here are the average estimates of the cost of leasing a ford in Minnesota.
- If it’s the 2020 Ford Escape SE AWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 230$, with an upfront cost of 3000$ for a period of 42 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 6700$.
- The 2020 Ford Escape SE AWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 315$, without an upfront cost for a period of 42 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 6700$.
- If it’s the 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 250$, with an upfront cost of 3000$ for a period of 42 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 7300$.
- The 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 337$, without an upfront cost for a period of 42 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 7300$.
- The 2020 Ford Escape Titanium AWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 315$, with an upfront cost of 3000$ for a period of 42 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 7700$.
- The 2020 Ford Escape Titanium AWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 400$, without an upfront cost for a period of 42 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 7700$.
If you are living in the state of NJ, check out these Ford Escape Lease deal prices
Like stated earlier, the costs can vary from place to place and from model to model. Here are the prices in NJ for the most popular models.
- If it’s the 2020 Ford Escape SE FWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 140$, with an upfront cost of 4500$ for a period of 24 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 5400$.
- The 2020 Ford Escape SE FWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 299$, without a down payment, with an upfront cost of about $950 for a period of 36 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 5400$.
- If it’s the 2020 Ford Escape SE AWD model, the lease range usually begins at a starting cost of about 140$, with an upfront cost of 5300$ for a period of 24 months. With these figures, you can usually save about 4000$.
- The 2020 Ford Escape SE FWD model at a rate of 2.9% APR can for a period of about 60 months get you a 3000$ cashback.
- The 2020 Ford Escape SEL 4WD model at a rate of 0.0% APR can for a period of about 60 months get you a 1000$ cashback.
What are the incentives offered to me by Ford?
You can get cash bonuses and leasing incentives, which includes aspects such as Retail Customer’s discount, trade-in discounts, trade-in bonus cash, RCL Customer lease discounts, etc.
Some Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs
How much does leasing a Ford Escape Cost?
Like it has been stated earlier, the cost of leasing a Ford escape will depend upon the dealership that you approach, the location you are placed at, as well as the model that you are seeking to lease. Various ballpark figures of leasing some of the more common models of Ford are discussed above in the article.
Is there any warranty on a Ford Escape Deal? If so, how much is it?
Yes, there is a warranty. The warranty is for a period of three years, or 36000 miles. There is also a bumper to bumper warranty if you find that your vehicle is damaged. If you are curious as to what is a part of your warranty and what is not, you can always discuss with a representative or request a sample of the warranty agreement.
Is it better to purchase a Ford Escape outright, or better to lease it?
This depends on you. If you have sufficient funds to pay for a new car, to make a down payment, or meet the EMIs, you can buy one. However, if you do not have the sufficient funds, need the car for a shorter period, or aren’t sure whether that specific model or car is the ideal choice for you, it may be much better to rent instead.
There is no doubt that the Ford Escape line features some awesome cars. It is one of the best line ups of SUVs in the market today and has a good combination of mid-range, as well as high range options. If you want a great car that is smooth, has great control, reliable, and easy to handle, one of the Ford Escapes is an ideal choice.
If you have not made up your mind about purchasing a car yet, renting it may be an ideal choice. To rent the ford of your choice, you can check up with the nearest dealer in your vicinity as to the costs and terms of renting a Ford Escape, as the prices can vary depending on your location, as well as the model of the car that you plan to rent!